Scientific and Technical Bulletin
Guidelines for authors
- Scientific and Technical Bulletin, the Social and Humanistic Sciences series receives articles in the following fields : political sciences, philosophy, psychology, pedagogy, sociology and philology taking into account the general topic of the respective issue
- Articles will be written in English and the text should observe the following requirements:
- The title will be written in 12 TNR bold capital letters, centered in the upper side of the paper
- Authors’ names are written in 11 TNR , in small letters, centered under the title , followed by their affiliation and address.
- Article abstracts must contain enough information for the readers to understand the subject , the research method used, results and conclusions of the research; abstracts are written in 10 Italic TNR l, one row spaced and should not be longer than 150-200 words.
- Key words: 4-5 key words must be selected (words or patterns) to indicate the article topic. Their are listed in a decreasing order of importance.
- Introduction : will give a review of the state of the art of the issue under discussion; the aim of the article will be expressed using hypotheses and problem solving methods. It is recommended to make a brief presentation of the issue and of the set of arguments used to provide the well established conclusions.
- The central body of the article:
- Titles and subtitles will be formulated so as to highlight the content and main ideas of the article
- Exposition and argumentation methods must ensure easy understanding of the content
- Research results must be described accurately, clearly and briefly, attention being given to their theoretical and practical implications
The article main body will be written in 11 TNR , one row spaced
- Tables and drawings are sized and positioned within the text so as to fit in one page
- Contents of tables and drawings will be written in 10 TNR and their captions in 10 TNR bold
- Captions will be placed above tables and below drawings; if need be, their sources will be stated.
- Conclusions can resume the main ideas of the article, without reiterating the abstract; they may contain aspects that highlight the importance of the approach, may offer suggestions, future research directions or possible theoretical and practical implications.
- References quoted in the central body of the article will be written between brackets in the following order: author’s name, year of publication and number of the quoted page
- The reference list at the end of the paper will be written in alphabetical order, the author’s name followed by the year of publication, title of paper (written in Italics), and publishing house.
- The journal is published in two numbers every year: in June and December; for the June issue, articles must be submitted no later than 1 of March, and for the December issue on 1 of September
- Article proposals will have a length of max. 5 A4 type pages, written in 11 TNR
- Articles will be published in the format Microsoft Word .doc. extension
- Articles which disobey these requests will be rejected
- Article proposals will be submitted to the following e-mail: email@example.com.